Fortech is looking to add an experienced Business Analyst to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in a project that consists in building control and HMI components for light electric vehicles, together with a series of applications which form a complete IoT ecosystem: vehicle hardware, connectivity components, factory tools, mobile applications and dedicated websites. Some of the current features on the device are: speed, bike battery, bike assistance level, pedal torque, date/time etc.
At the moment, we are looking to extend the team on the all levels (management, BA, Development, QA) and focus on the feature teams, that will work on the integrated tasks between the multiple directions of the project.
Our partner is a company that develops, produces and operates systems and services particularly for the e-mobility and light electric vehicles sector. Their products include human-machine interfaces and connectivity components.You will be part of our team and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
Valid Until:30 November 2017
- Partner with the Product Manager in communicating the product vision
- Create clear and complete requirements based on high-level feature information from Product Manager and technical teams
- Write user stories and all other necessary supporting artifacts
- Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design documentation based on high-level feature information from Product Manager
- Work closely with development team to ensure the quality of internal and external client-facing documentation
- Offer support to PO with backlog refinement, grooming and prioritization while considering global sprints (feature teams dependencies)
- Bridge the gaps in acceptance criteria
- Good understanding of the connected vehicles field
- Strong analytical skills necessary to evaluate information from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract low-level information to general understanding and form an appropriate solution
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent combined education and experience
- Would be great if you’re a passionate biker
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.