Fortech is looking to add an experienced C#/C++ Developer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in building an app that enables you to create text via speech recognition in any application that you can type in. The application is a suite of SDKs and services allowing to seamlessly embed secure speech capabilities within the clinical application as a natural extension of the user interface. It is a new cloud-based speech recognition component, designed to be integrated quickly and efficiently into a third-party healthcare application, whether desktop-based (.NET or browser) or mobile (iOS or Android devices).
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate in complete software development lifecycle.
You will be part of our team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Austria.
- Analysis and design
- Development of new features
- Maintenance of legacy code
- Code refactoring
- Continuous integration
- Code reviews
- Release activities
- .NET/C# for the Desktop SDK
- C++/CLI for ClientCore integration (managed code)
- Object-oriented programming/Design patterns
- Analytical skills
- Proactive attitude
- Commitment towards results and eagerness to learn
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced and often changing environment
- Good English communication skills
Nice to have:
- iOS/Objective-C knowledge or willingness to learn
- Java/Android knowledge or willingness to learn
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.