Fortech is looking to add an Experienced C++/Qt Developer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in implementing and maintaining an end to end solution for an eBike connected system, as part of the team working on the embedded component. Among the features of the gadget are: navigation, fitness, activities tracking, high-quality design, large color display, security, automated system for updates check, communication with mobile devices, synchronization with the online services. In a nutshell, you will contribute to improving a live product that promotes an active and healthy lifestyle and eco-friendly mobility.
You will be working in a Scrum Team with Product Owners and stakeholders from our client in Germany.
Industry:Internet of Things
- Analyse and implement requirements
- Provide code implementation, documentation, testing and review at team defined standards
- Perform maintenance activities (change-requests, refactoring, defect fixing, technical support)
- Perform release activities
- Contribute to Agile Scrum ceremonies: grooming & backlog refinement, effort assessment, retrospective
- Strong C/C++ knowledge
- Strong OOP knowledge
- Qt and boost programming experience
- Computer Graphics and OpenGL know-how
- Working experience with Linux
- Knowledge of continuous integration practices
- Focus on clean code and following established best practices
- Willing to adopt test-driven development techniques
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, analytical and possess strong problem-solving skills
- Good command of English
- Experience in working with embedded navigation apps is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.