- Title Location Available Spots Application Deadline
- QA Manual Internship Cluj Napoca 1 9 June 2023
At Fortech, we schedule internships in any period of the year, based on team needs. Typically, an internship takes about 3 months, followed by the possibility of a long-term collaboration with Fortech.
During the paid internship program, you have the opportunity to get introduced to a deep and practical perspective of the IT field and experience the work environment of an established IT company, being guided by a mentor from Fortech.
Fortech Bootcamps offer students the opportunity to deepen their knowledge in software development and apply it to solve real-life problems on technical projects. This is a 5-month, paid learning experience, followed by the possibility of a long-term collaboration. During this time, you will go through a well-defined curriculum learning both from theoretical and practical contexts.
You will be guided step by step by a senior mentor from our team.
Our Pre-Employment Program aims at addressing specific learning needs and aspirations while enabling participants to connect with professional engineers and the working environment from Fortech. This is a short-term learning experience, consisting of a mix of theoretical and hands-on practical components and is facilitated by our senior colleagues. At the end of the program, the trainees that demonstrated a strong performance and attitude during the training get a long-term collaboration offer.
Our Academy program offers a variety of courses designed to equip individuals with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the IT industry if they are interested in a change of career path. The modules of the program are built and focused on practical aspects, in general, in addition to the theoretical ones, these being delivered by Fortech specialist engineers in the IT field, with many years of both professional and didactic experience.
What's in It for You
- Deepen your theoretical knowledge and accumulate hands-on experience
- Learn about software development/software testing best practices
- Interact with software engineers experienced in your area of interest
- Build knowledge and a foundation for a successful start in your career
- Get guidance and mentoring from professional software engineers
- Get equivalence with the mandatory practice from the University
- Make new friends and extend your network
- Understand the environment and the organizational culture of an IT company
- Discover “real world” projects