Fortech is looking to add a junior-mid DevOps engineer to its team, for one of its offices in Cluj Napoca, Oradea or Iasi.
In this role you will be involved, in building an app which consists of a family of easy to integrate audio SDKs with sound recorder, playback and control device support functionality, which is part of a global development platform.
You will be part of our DevOps team and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the USA and Austria.
Location:Cluj Napoca, Iasi, Oradea
- Perform software deployments by following the corresponding standard operating procedures
- Analyze/update/extend the existing release procedures and documentation
- Assist with DevOps activities (patching, capacity management, troubleshooting)
- Work with a minimum of supervision on well-established processes
- Analyze the existing release process to identify opportunities for improvement (e.g. automation and new technologies – POC)
- Create automated scripts and processes for releasing and deploying our software
- Create dashboards and other tools for day-to-day monitoring and troubleshooting
- Be able to follow the guidelines and independently seek required information in order to configure a server/application/environment and document the chosen solution
- Experience with Windows Server operating environments
- Experience with Windows application deployment and configuration
- Application troubleshooting & diagnostics knowhow (including error logs, application logs, databases)
- Basic Shell commands
Nice to have:
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Release/DevOps concepts
- Familiar with git source control or similar
- Infrastructure as code – PowerShell DSC, ARM Templates (Azure) or similar
- Experience with Red Hat CentOS platforms Scripting – PowerShell, Shell or similar
- Continuous Delivery and Deployment Setup – Team City, NuGet, Octopus or similar
- Experience with network infrastructure, load balancers, DNS, content delivery networks (Akamai)
- Familiar with MS SQL Server or similar DBMS
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.