Embedded QA Engineers for eBike
Fortech is looking to add two Embedded QA Engineers with a passion for bikes to its team in Iasi.
In this role, you will be involved in a project that consists of building control and HMI components for light electric vehicles, together with a series of applications which form a complete IoT ecosystem: vehicle hardware, connectivity components, factory tools, mobile applications and dedicated websites. Some of the current features on the device are: speed, bike battery, bike assistance level, pedal torque, date/time etc.
At the moment, we are looking to extend the team on the all levels (management, BA, Development, QA) and focus on the feature teams, that will work on the integrated tasks between the multiple directions of the project.
Our partner is a company that develops, produces and operates systems and services particularly for the e-mobility and light electric vehicles sector. Their products include human-machine interfaces and connectivity components.You will be part of our team and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
Industry:Internet of Things
- Create and execute test cases
- Provide bug reporting
- Perform exploratory, regression, sanity, smoke
- Perform troubleshooting PCB (printed circuit boards)
- Communicate efficiently with development
- Occasionally ride the eBike outdoors (testing using bike)
- Good knowledge of software testing
- Basic knowledge of electronics principles and elements: digital and analog signals, clock signals, schematics
- Familiar with electronic tools: current sources, multimeter, soldering station
- Proactive handling of challenges, problems, and reporting
- Technical University graduate
- Good command of English
- Python knowledge is a plus
- Basic UNIX/Linux knowledge is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.