Experienced Business Analyst
Fortech is looking to add an experienced Business Analyst to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in a project which offers custom solutions for the progressive brokers in the Western European market. As the product evolved new features and functionalities are added in order to support the ever-demanding customer needs. Currently, we are developing a new plugin that manages all the rights for each broker using the platform. At the same time, we are working to integrate external services into the platform.
You will be part of our team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Belgium.
- Develop and manage direct relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring business solutions are aligned with overall business goals and priorities
- Facilitate, manage and prioritize solution requests from the customer
- Balance customer requirements with data and application architecture constraints, including non-functional requirements
- Work with the development team to monitor the status of outstanding requests and re-prioritize requests as necessary to meet business needs
- Approve and track completed solution requests after confirming the developed solution fully and accurately addresses the business need
- Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design documentation and work with Development to ensure the quality of internal and external client-facing documentation
- Serve as business consultant to help identify and qualify business development opportunities
- Provide assistance with the development of business cases
- Help with planning and monitoring
- Elicit and organize requirements
- Communicate, manage and validate requirements
- Help define exit criteria, success criteria, definition of done
- Participate in overall process improvement and development
- Experience in a similar role for Desktop and Web based application development
- Strong analytical skills necessary to evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract low-level information to general understanding and form an appropriate solution
- Competitive analysis and market research skills
- Regulatory environment compliance and non-compliance analysis skills
- Orientation towards convergent thinking
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or related discipline, or equivalent combined education and experience
- Fluent English language skills
- Insurance domain know-how is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.