Experienced C++ Engineer
Fortech is looking to add an Experienced C++ Engineer for ebike ecosystem applications to its team in Iasi.
In this role, you will be working on a series of mobile and desktop applications which improves the overall user experience. The mobile application communicates with the ebike via different BT protocols in order to show relevant information and statistics and set characteristics to suit the user cycle style. Other applications are used at production or by dealers to update bike firmware.
You will be part of our C++ team and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our offices in Cluj Napoca.
Industry:Internet of Things
- Analyse and implement requirements
- Write quality code
- Test and debug own code
- Estimate own tasks
- Provide continuous development process improvement
- Knowledge of C++ programming language
- Good understanding of OOP
- Clean code experience
- Linux work experience
- Good written and verbal skills in English
- Prove to be performance driven and having a proactive attitude
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Qt work experienceBasic knowledge of electronics principles – nice to have
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.