Experienced Front-End Engineer
Fortech is looking to add an Experienced Front-End Engineer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in building control and HMI components for light electric vehicles, that integrates a series of applications which form a complete IoT ecosystem: vehicle hardware, connectivity components, factory tools, mobile applications and dedicated websites. Some of the current features of the device are: speed, bike battery, bike assistance level, pedal torque, date/time etc.
Our partner is a company that develops, produces and operates systems and services particularly for the e-mobility and light electric vehicles sector. Their products include human-machine interfaces and connectivity components.
You will be part of our Web team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
Field:Web / Frontend
Industry:Internet of Things
- Be responsible for the Cloud service user-facing code and the architecture that is required to provide customers a platform to update their eBikes with latest Firmware package or collecting data to maintain the eBikes
- Work closely with Product Owner, Business Analyst and user experience designer to bring up mock-ups or wireframes, from development to delivery
- Work closely with Release Manager & DevOps Engineer to improve continuous integration workflow
- Identify specific user experience requirements and provide recommendations and solutions
- Use agile mindset & agile practices for your daily work inside cross-functional teams with frameworks like ScrumBan (Scrum + Kanban)
- Experience with the following frameworks: Bootstrap, Foundation, AngularJS 2.x, NodeJS, Electron
- Experience with the following libraries: jQuery, LESS and SASS
- Working knowledge of Selenium and JUnit (or similar)
- Understanding the HTTP protocol on the Internet and how to use Ajax and REST API’s
- Working experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Web storage for storing sessions, cookies, and cached data in the browser
- Experience with Atlassian Tools (Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket)
Nice to have:
- Understanding how to work with WebSockets, Web Workers, and Service Workers, plus HTTP/2 & SPDY
- Understanding how to work with progressive web apps (e.g. Polymer, React, Ionic 2)
- Experience with BackboneJS, VueJS and EmberJS
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.