Experienced HR Professional
Fortech is looking to add an experienced HR Professional to its team in Brasov.
Currently, our team in Brasov counts 5 Java professionals working temporary from an IT Hub, but we are eager to grow and become more visible on the local IT&C market.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop and drive engagement and recruitment strategies for our office branch. In the beginning, your first and most important responsibility will be to grow our team in Brasov with experienced Java professionals so that by the end of the year it will count at least 15 colleagues.
- Partner with HR managers to develop and implement appropriate HR policies and procedures
- Assure the alignment of company HR policies between Brasov and Fortech’s headquarter
- Participate in the constant improvement of performance management, employee development, engagement & retention frameworks
- Understand both Compensation & Benefits local market trends and company policy and offer support to the business in existing and new initiatives
- Participate in industry events and constantly grow the network of candidates and potential strategic partners
- Contribute actively to building Fortech Brasov employer brand together with HR & Marketing teams
- Drive the entire recruitment process in order to attract the right talent that meets our business needs for Brasov office
- Interview prospective candidates and portray the company employer brand
- Stay in the loop with the industry/technology trends, including client, market and employment conditions
- Collaborate in change management projects and manage the HR related internal and external communication for Brasov office
- Provide coaching to employees and managers on matters of engagement, career growth, personal development, conflict management etc.
- Collaborate effectively with team members from all delivery offices
- Implement Budget, Annual Plan and the HR Procurement for Brasov office
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 3+ years of recruiting and employer brand experience in the IT field
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively with remote, distributed teams
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to multitask, maintain focus and work under pressure
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to learn technical information
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Outgoing and self-motivated attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced English language skills
- Experience with HR areas of expertise, such as: Performance Management, Learning & Development, Engagement & Retention is a plus
- German language is an advantage
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.