Experienced iOS Developers
Fortech is looking to add two Experienced iOS Developers to its team in Cluj Napoca.
You will be part of a dynamic team that is developing applications and SDKs for our clients. You will be responsible for adding new features to the applications/SDKs, maintaining related apps and introducing new initiatives.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle and to focus on software quality through peer reviews, refactoring, continuous integration, and development.
You will be part of our Mobile team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
- Contribute to the continuous enhancement of the mCommerce platform, working with interesting mobile development technologies and leveraging the latest user experience approaches
- Perform requirements analysis & understanding – help the customer refine the requirements to make sure everyone is in agreement with what needs to be implemented (Development Team, QA Team & Customer)
- Implement features based on requirements provided by the customer and groomed together with the customer
- Write automated tests for the implemented features (either unit, integration or acceptance tests)
- Perform debugging and bug fixing
- Provide code reviews and engage in pair programming
- 2+ years experience with iOS development
- Strong experience with OOP
- Familiar with Design Patterns
- Knowledge of software best practices, like test driven development and continuous integration
- Experience with mobile application development (iOS / Android / UWP) – nice to have
- Good command of English
- Passionate about writing clean code and well-designed applications
- Very good attention to details – both technical wise and specifications wise
- Quality driven – your motto is “QA Should Find No Bugs!”
- Highly passionate and dedicated to self-improvement
- Highly professional – you take responsibility in the work you are producing
- Open to new ideas & feedback
- Communicative – you are not afraid to give feedback and raise any issues when things go wrong
- Team Player – no problem is someone else’s problem
- Autonomous – you always try to come up with a solution/suggestion before asking for help
- Fast learner – you can easily adapt to new technologies
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.