Experienced IT Recruiter
Fortech is looking to add an Experienced IT Recruiter to its HR team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in managing the full-cycle of Recruitment & Selection Process. You will focus on guiding the candidates through the steps necessary to assess the match between his/her professional profile and our current job openings while assuring a fit with the organizational culture.
- Understand the specific technical requirements for the ongoing positions, while closely collaborate with decision makers to find the best match for each opening
- Design job descriptions that contain relevant information regarding the position
- Focus on active recruitment strategies to attract the candidates that match the current openings
- Hold HR interviews with all candidates
- Assure a positive candidate experience throughout the selection process
- Work with the recruitment team to build effective recruitment strategies, taking into consideration: market trends, candidate expectations, recruitment channels available etc.
- Interact efficiently with and guide the technical Interviewers to improve the candidate’s technical evaluation
- Work constantly on improving the Recruitment and Selection Process
- Keep up with the industry trends specific to IT field
- Maintain the candidate database clean and updated while constantly reaching out to potential candidates for current positions
- Communicate recruitment effort and results to HR Management and other stakeholders
- Previous recruiting experience in the IT field (minimum 3 years)
- Previous experience with active recruitment of candidates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Relations or related field
- Proficiency in English
- Familiarity with head-hunting strategies and methods
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate orientation and deep business understanding
- Planning and organizing skills
- Familiarity with different recruiting tools and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision and also as part of a team
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.