Experienced Java Engineer for eBike
Fortech is looking to add an Experienced Java Developer to its team in Cluj Napoca or Brasov.
In this role, you will be involved in maintaining & implementing a multi-functional interface for an electric bike. Main use cases of the entire suite feature navigation & routing, fitness, tourism, riding activity statistics. The online portal and the mobile apps, together with the ebike onboard computer can all connect to shared back-end services, which must ensure proper synchronization, security, scalability and performance.
Our customer is a global supplier of technology and services for the industrial, consumer goods and automotive sectors. You will be part of our Java team and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
Location:Brasov, Cluj Napoca
Industry:Internet of Things
- Use case analysis and design, in the context of new features development
- Contribute to Agile Scrum ceremonies: grooming & backlog refinement, effort assessment, retrospective
- Provide code implementation, documentation, testing and review at team defined standards
- Perform maintenance activities (change-requests, refactorings, defect fixing, technical support)
- Perform release activities
- Experience with Java 7 (soon to migrate to Java 8), Spring – Spring Web, Spring Security, Spring Boot
- Experience with Hibernate/JPA
- Relational Database experience (Oracle)
- Tooling: Git, Maven, Swagger (or similar), Jenkins
- Experience with RESTful services: JSON
- Solid understanding of design patterns
- Experience with writing unit tests and integration tests
- Good command of English
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.