Experienced Java Engineers
Fortech is looking to add three Mid-Senior Java Developers to its team in Brasov.
In this role, you will be working on a global real-time mobile advertising platform.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle.
You will be part of our Java team and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the USA.
- Perform development of new features based on requirements
- Write quality code able to pass automated acceptance tests
- Communicate efficiently with the Product Owner and other stakeholders involved
- Get involved in the Scrum Team to successfully deliver Sprint commitments
- Offer support for Junior Developers
- Experience with Java 7/8 and OOP architectures
- Experience with Spring or Guice frameworks
- Experience with Database optimization (RDMS and NoSQL systems) (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Aerospike)
- Knowledge of AWS services (EC2, S3, CloudFormation)
Nice to have:
- Networking, API Design, REST services
- Git, Maven, Jenkins, IDE Eclipse/IntelliJ
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.