Experienced .NET Desktop Engineer
Fortech is looking to add an experienced .NET Desktop engineer to its development team in Cluj-Napoca.
The project is a desktop application, used as an internal tool to manage the car auctions on the client’s location. The application allows the user to add cars to the system, to check their service history, record the car preparation for the auction and manage the auction process in real time.
You will be part of our .NET team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
- Analyse the requirements of an existing application
- Provide technical support for the development team
- Facilitate requirements analysis and effort estimations
- Contribute to design and architecture related decisions
- Create functional design and other technical specific documents
- Perform code reviews
- Implement features following requirements and coding standards
- Evaluate technical alternatives and feasibility; provide input for building detailed functional/technical design documents that offer the best solution to the problem
- Experienced in architecture, design patterns, OOP, SOLID principles
- Experienced in C#, SQL Server, Entity Framework
- Experienced in Unit Testing, automated build tools and code quality checks
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented design patterns
- Focused on code quality and high development standards
- Visual Studio .NET (C#), Task Parallel Library with async/await, Microsoft Extensibility Framework, Windows Identity Foundation, Ideablade Devforce, Caliburn Micro is a plus
- Experienced in WPF, MVVM is a plus
- Good command of English
- Proficient communicator
- Customer facing skills
- Adaptability, willingness to learn
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.