Experienced QA Automation Engineer
Fortech is looking to add an experienced QA Automation Engineer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in designing and implementing the QA Automation framework for a tool for documenting product management process data over the complete product lifecycle (development, production, sales and after sales), including a central system and the plants systems. For each model series, the documentation consists of a product overview, product structure and the reliable buildable parts data.
- Desktop Technologies: Java Swing, SWT, Eclipse RCP, OSGI
- Server Technologies: EJB, Hibernate, JaxWS, JAXB, JMS
- Databases: DB2
- Continuous integration tools: Cruise Control(deprecated), Jenkins
You will be part of our QA team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
- Design and implement the QA Automation framework, using HP UFT and Jenkins
- Be responsible for the automated test case infrastructure and organization
- Ensure close interaction with the client
- Take initiative to clarify and discuss with stakeholders what needs to be automated
- Offer guidance and technical support for the QA team related to automated tests
- Get involved in recruiting new talents and coaching
- Minimum 3 years of relevant QA Automation experience
- Database knowledge
- Good understanding of software architectures
- Good command of English
- Previous experience with HP UFT/QTP is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.