Experienced QA Automation Engineer
Fortech is looking to add an experienced QA Automation Engineer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in testing applications for our client, based in Switzerland, using the latest technologies (microservices, AngularJS, SpringBoot, Elasticsearch, CI/CD).
They develop and operate a unique proprietary platform, which integrates production, commerce, marketing and telecommunications services for retailers.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software testing lifecycle.
You will be part of our QA team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers from Fortech and the leaders from our client in Switzerland.
- Understand the business of the application
- Analyze the requirements for automated scripts
- Take initiative to clarify and discuss with stakeholders what needs to be automated
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the QA Automation framework
- Perform scripting of manual test cases into automated test scripts
- Execute automated scripts and analyze results
- Report bugs and retest them
- Report progress and create test reports
- QA knowledge
- ISTQB certification or knowledge of the concepts
- Programming knowledge – OOP (Java/.NET)
- Database knowledge (SQL, Oracle)
- Experience with any test automation tools (Selenium, HP UFT, Silk test, TestComplete, CodedUI etc.)
- Good command of English
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.