Fortech is looking to add a Front-End Developer to its development team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in creating the application that represents an integrated process and system solution that should support the analysis and fixing of inconsistencies between two parties, the configurator and the builder. The result should be a permanent synchronization over the whole product lifecycle.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle including the design and architectural decisions and to focus on software quality through peer reviews, refactoring, continuous integration and deployment.
You will be part of our Web team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
Field:Web / Frontend
- Analyse and implement requirements
- Bring quality input into the project by ensuring your code is tested, documented and takes into consideration performance, security and accessibility aspects when needed
- Perform debugging and bug fixing
- Perform code review
- Contribute to Agile Scrum ceremonies: grooming & backlog refinement, effort assessment, retrospective
- Experience with general-purpose task runners (e.g. npm)
- Experience with testing frameworks (e.g. Jasmine)
- Knowledge of OO-Design, UML, UI/UX Standards/Principles/Best Practices
- Knowledge of XML/SOAP, JSON, ReSTful Services (REST)
- Experience with the following development tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, SVN, GiT, Atlassian Tool Suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Focus on clean code and following established best practices
- Good command of English
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.