HR Assistant Internship
Fortech is looking for a reliable person, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, interested to join our company as HR Assistant intern in Iasi.
This is a full-time internship position with the opportunity for long-term collaboration. In this role, you will provide support to the HR team on various activities and you will gain experience in the HR & Administrative related fields.
- Provide assistance and administrative support in recruitment activities: sourcing, testing, scheduling interviews with candidates etc.
- Maintain candidate database to ensure current contact information and integrity of relevant data
- Provide support for personnel activity (hiring, termination, ongoing services)
- Provide support in organizing technical and team events
- Handle protocol and team delegations
- Keep in touch with suppliers, building administration, mailing services
- Good written and verbal communications skills, both English and Romanian
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Assertive behavior with strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and high attention to details
- No previous working experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Relations, Accountancy or related field – nice to have
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.