Fortech is looking to add B2B Integration Developer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in developing applications that enable customers to exchange and transform business documents using a large variety of communication protocols and message formats.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle including the design and architectural decisions and to focus on software quality through peer reviews, refactoring, continuous integration and deployment.
You will be part of our Integration Development team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Sweden.
- Analyse the requirements received from the partner(s)
- Find the correct approach for design and implementation
- Create functional specifications for interfaces
- Create data mapping for interfaces
- Create the whole setup to facilitate the transfer of the business documents
- Review integration test plan/test scenarios and provide consultation for unit, integration and system testing activities
- Participate in deployment and release planning activities
- Create interface support documentation (knowledge base articles, functional description, troubleshooting etc.)
- Experience with File transfer protocols such as FTP, SFTP, HTTPS, JMS, AS2
- Experience with REST/SOAP Web Services and expertise in APIs, API Management products (WSO2)
- Experience with Java programming language
- Familiarity with database systems (Oracle, SQL or DB2)
- Knowledge of CSV, XML, EDIFACT, IDOC, TRADACOMS file standards
- Good command of English
- Proactive attitude
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, analytical and possess strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced and often changing environment
- Experience in interpreting, designing and leading EDI solutions and knowledge of EDI-related middleware (AXWAY B2Bi, SAP PI/PO, Oracle, MQ) is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.