IT Business Analyst
Fortech is looking to add an experienced Business Analyst to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in a project which offers custom solutions for roofing companies in the North American market. Our customer has multiple solutions on the market and wants a new web platform in which the existing best features are aligned and improved, to satisfy the industry dynamics. We are building a solution that combines the fast and performant Entity Framework on the back-end side with powerful web technologies like Angular 5, Bootstrap 4 and Kendo UI on the front-end side, with plans to make it a Progressive Web Application.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development including the design and architectural decisions and to focus on software quality by being exposed to some of the development processes such as peer reviews, refactoring, continuous integration and deployment.
- Ensure close communication with key project stakeholders
- Perform gathering of requirements
- Create wireframes, flow diagrams and other requirement documents to model and to detail the input received from the customer
- Provide gap analysis and impact analysis – reviewing requirements and requests from the business as well as identifying and assessing the changes that are needed and their impact
- Research possible solutions in 3rd party integrations
- Maintain the project board, following up on tasks and supporting the team by providing guidance and adding value to every step in the development lifecycle
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Fluent English Language skills
- Customer focus with adaptability to learn
- Strong analytical skills necessary to evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract low-level information to general understanding and form an appropriate solution
- Willingness to embrace change as the means for building excellent products for the customer’s competitive advantage
- Readiness to support the project by being proactive, supportive, problem solver and diligent
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent combined education and experience
- Basic knowledge of Business Process Modelling
- Good MS SQL knowledge is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.