Java Tech Lead for Home Décor Project
Fortech is looking to add a Java Tech Lead to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in developing a complex retail solution and will drive the technical decisions. The project targets retail companies from the USA that wish to improve their online shopping user experience and to increase their sales volume through intelligent recommendations. The aim is integration with clients’ portfolios and analysis of market requirements in order to offer complete and personalized suggestions for the purchaser.
You will be part of our Java Team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the USA.
- Provide specification analysis and effort assessment for the whole Java team
- Make design and architecture related decisions
- Promote TTD, coding guidelines and other best practices
- Establish an efficient code review process within the team
- Ensure direct communication with the client
- Handle both new feature requests and maintenance tasks (change-requests, technical support) in a timely manner
- Ensure continuous integration and perform release and deploy activities
- Minimum 5 years experience with Java Technologies, Spring, MongoDB
- Experience in working with GIT, Jenkins, AWS
- Experience in working with Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Previous experience in a similar role is a plus
- TDD Experience is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.