Java Technical Lead
Fortech is looking to add a Java Technical Lead to its team in Oradea.
In this role, you will be involved in developing from scratch applications with modern architecture for our client, based in Switzerland. The solution has to be modularized, using microservices architecture and provide an open API with a configurable data model.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle.
You will be part of our distributed Java team and will connect with software engineers from Fortech and the leaders from our client in Switzerland.
- Provide design and architectural decisions for full-scale applications
- Perform development of new features
- Implement code refactoring
- Provide continuous integration
- Make code reviews
- Operate release activities
- Offer mentoring and coaching support for other team members
- Get involved in growing the team by participating in internal processes (recruitment, evaluation, training)
- Build new customer relationships and form teams
- Microservices architecture
- Spring Boot
- CI and CD
- Agile – Scrum
- Good command of English
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.