The project you will work on is an intelligent self-service platform and a full-featured publisher ad server. The platform operates a highly available, globally distributed, latency bound web service hosted exclusively on Amazon Web Services. Our environment relies heavily on Ubuntu LTS in EC2, as well as many other AWS services. We are actively expanding to include new technologies and new operational capacity through automation and monitoring.
In this role, you will work in a mixed team of front-end and back-end developers, having the possibility to get involved on both ends and contribute to project success.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle.
Field:Web / Frontend
- Analyse and understand business requirements
- Estimate effort and propose efficient solutions
- Deliver high-quality code
- Participate in the design and architecture of full-scale applications
- Participate in the infrastructure setup and deployment activities
- Good understanding of the web platform and the Client-Server Architecture
- Good understanding of cloud-based infrastructures and CI/CD processes
- Good understanding of the component-based architecture and unidirectional data flows
- Working experience with Angular
- Quality mindset, keeping an eye on all the aspects related to quality software: clean code, unit testing, performance, security etc.
- Written and spoken English is a must
- Availability for sharing information
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.