We are looking to add a Customer Delivery Manager to our newly launched Salesforce Division. Join us on a bold, new journey where we establish our presence in the LCAP market. It’s an exciting time to join the team and a huge opportunity to be directly involved in crafting the future of this new division.
In this role, you will drive and operate the planning and the delivery for our Business Unit while managing a solid relationship with low-code applications platform providers.
You will work closely with delivery teams and other stakeholders, optimizing the delivery pipeline and ensuring on-time delivery.
If all this sounds interesting to you, let’s craft & grow together.
- Deliver end-to-end technical solutions to the clients and promotes overall customer experience in terms of delivery.
- Pre-sales activities: estimations, architecture reviews, project execution planning.
- Involved in contracts implementation.
- Responsible for providing regular financial reports, forecasting and budgeting
- Identify and manage complex project issues promoting the best quality solutions.
- Develop and manage direct relationships with clients and collaborates with Project Managers and Technical Leads to ensure that the solutions are in alignment with client business needs.
- Act as People Manager for the assigned teams – set-up new, performant teams, oversees Team Leaders, Business Analysts and the development teams on delivery.
- Proactive role in promoting best practices and processes, as defined by Fortech.
- Perform independently without direct supervision within the defined area of responsibility.
On-site, Remote | Full-time
What's in It for You
Be part of a growing low-code division (such as Salesforce) and influence business growth.
Apply your expertise and sharpen your skills in a positive and multicultural work environment.
Directly impact the business through your close relationship with clients and through the quality of projects you deliver.
Meet the Team
“The exciting journey of launching a new division convinced me to join Fortech. I felt it’s a place where I’ll be empowered and trusted to do my best work. We are building A TEAM of Salesforce enthusiasts that will tackle complex projects in the Salesforce ecosystem for a great variety of customers. If you want to get out of your comfort zone, learn new things and explore different technologies, we have a place for you!”
(Alex, Senior Salesforce Developer)