We are looking for a passionate Graphic Designer who will work side by side with our Marketing and Employer Branding teams on tailoring a wide range of creative concepts and visual materials for various platforms and channels.
You will be the guardian of the Fortech brand and will work on visual storytelling for internal and external materials, from digital assets to print and outdoor collaterals.
Share your passion for design and technology in an environment that fosters teamwork, empowerment, and trust. You will join a community united by common values and will explore new perspectives in your professional development. Let’s craft & grow together!
On-site | Hybrid | Remote
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Good understanding of design and typography principles, layout and best practices across digital, UI/UX, print,
- Well organized, able to respect tight deadlines with high quality, and focused on details
- Creative mind, able to come up with original conceptual ideas in his/her work
- Good presentation skills to showcase the design proposals
- A problem-solving mindset and a can-do attitude
- A team player, able to adapt to a collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Show a desire to iterate on and improve the creative process
- Nice to have: video editing skills, illustration skills
- Work closely with Marketing and Employer Branding teams to gain a deep understanding of their needs and creatively bring their ideas to life
- Adapt to existing brand standards while also producing new assets that enhance and support our activities
- Work on digital and print collaterals for a wide variety of internal and external channels: social media, website, intranet, email, newsletter, brochures, posters, infographics, prints for branded materials, PPC ads, ebooks, wallpapers, icons and other graphics
- Craft creative visual concepts for internal and external company initiatives
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality design work that meets the specific needs of each project
- Create design templates to help automate the work of the Marketing and Employer Branding teams
Senior Graphic Designer
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design
- Experience in working with clients from the IT industry is a big plus
- We are the place for software crafters who can build their own paths while helping others grow.
- #Community – Find your place in a diverse community, united by our passion for technology.
- #Reliability – Rely on your team and leave a mark on Fortech’s story.
- #Perspectives – Roll up your sleeves and explore new perspectives in your career.
- #Empowerment – Take initiative, strive to reach new goals, and build opportunities.