Junior IT Support Officer
Fortech is looking to add a Junior IT Support Officer to its team in Oradea.
In this role, you will be actively involved and engaged in all aspects of end-user support, help desk, and facility for users both onsite and remote. This is a full-time position.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network related issues
- Provide full end-user support in using IT devices and applications
- Execute tasks on a regular base, as part of the internal IT procedures
- Collaborate with team members and technical staff to resolve incidents
- Manage suppliers and help with facilities like HVAC, electrical etc.
- Other support tasks
- Good written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, Office suite, Mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- Knowledge of Linux OS
- Solid team player with a can-do attitude
- Good understanding of networking fundamentals is a plus
- Experience in hardware and software troubleshooting of IT equipment (PC, peripherals etc) is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.