Junior QA Engineer for AEM Project
Fortech is looking to add a Junior QA Engineer to its team in Cluj Napoca, who will have the opportunity to work with Adobe Experience Manager, a 100% Java-based platform.
AEM is one of the fastest-growing web platforms today and it provides website developers with all the tools they need to develop and manage high-class websites. Being an opportunity for the future, we wish to prepare specialists on this niche, together with our client, an official Adobe Business Partner (since 2004) and an “Adobe Authorized Training Centre”.
In this role, you will join a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software testing lifecycle.
You will be part of our AEM team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
- Perform testing activities for web applications: functional and non-functional testing types depending on the project phase
- Design, execute and maintain manual test cases
- Create clear defect reports
- Provide confirmation testing for defects
- Ensure continuous sync with the QA lead
- Participate in all SCRUM ceremonies
- Minimum 6 months of relevant experience in software testing for web applications
- Knowledge of QA concepts and process
- Technical background (Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or related discipline)
- Basic understanding of software architectures and concepts
- Good command of English
- Adobe Experience Manager know-how is a plus
- ISTQB certification is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.