Junior QA Engineer with Automation Potential
Fortech is looking to add a Junior QA Engineer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will work for our client based in the USA. They develop and operate a unique proprietary platform, which integrates commerce, marketing and data services for retailers and brands, being a market leader in the industry it targets.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete testing lifecycle.
You will be part of our QA team in Cluj-Napoca and will connect with software testers and leaders from our client in the USA.
Valid Until:15 December 2017
- Design test cases for products/components
- Provide test execution
- Perform UI and backend testing
- Investigate and report defects and identify root causes
- Provide daily updates
- Get involved in automation testing in the future
- Knowledge of QA concepts and process
- Understanding of software architectures and concepts
- Good database knowledge
- Web knowledge
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Good command of English
- Previous QA experience is a plus (QA internship, 6-12-month QA experience)
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.
A Look Inside Fortech
Apply to Job
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates about opportunities you might be interested in.