Junior QA Engineer
Fortech is looking to add a Junior QA Engineer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop your business skills in the automotive industry, to work in a professional team and to participate in all the phases of the software development process. Our partner is an important global IT player on the German market, providing enterprise solutions for one of the largest automobile manufacturers.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to work along with experienced testers.
You will be part of our QA team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
- Design test cases based on requirements
- Execute test cases
- Perform various tests including functional, accessibility, usability or regression tests
- Investigate & report defects and identify root causes
- Report progress
- Knowledge of QA concepts and processes
- ISTQB certification or knowledge of the concepts
- Database knowledge (SQL)
- Good command of English
- Business-oriented mindset (understand specifications)
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.