Junior QA Engineer
Fortech is looking to add a Junior QA Engineers to its team in Cluj Napoca.
You will work for our client based in the USA. They develop and operate a unique proprietary platform, which integrates commerce, marketing and data services for retailers and brands, being a market leader in the industry it targets.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete testing lifecycle.
You will be part of our QA team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software testers and leaders from our client in the USA.
- Analyze and clarify project requirements
- Design test cases (good coverage, well-structured, logical) based on requirements and technical understanding of the product
- Execute test cases (on multiple browsers and mobile devices)
- Report bugs (investigate, analyze root cause, set priority according to context, give all relevant information in a structured manner), re-test
- Present clear status of work progress, product quality, and blockers
- Knowledge of QA concepts and process, ISTQB Certification is a plus
- Technical background (databases, client-server architecture, web concepts)
- Good command of English
- Technically curious
- Analytical mindset
- Familiar with an Agile environment – nice to have
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.