Meet Fortech at Techsylvania 2019
06 June 201906 June 2019 | News
Fortech partnered with Techsylvania, one of the leading technology events in Eastern Europe, to support their growth through technology initiatives and to facilitate networking opportunities that create synergies for development. The conference enters its 6th and largest edition to date with 60 top-class speakers and over 100 talks, panels, Q&A sessions, executive roundtables, and satellite events.
We are attending Techsylvania 2019 to share more about Fortech’s 15+ years expertise in software development, our engineering competence and capacity to scale in a flexible fashion, all key facts that made over 200 clients entrust us with their products.
We value the international knowledge exchange fostered by the event, and we are eager to engage in conversations about tech innovations and learn more about the rising needs of our customers. To reach this goal, Calin Vaduva, Fortech’s CEO, is a speaker at the 6th edition, a team of our colleagues will join the conference.
Fortech’s Highlights at Techsylvania 2019
The event will be held at the iconic Polyvalent Hall – BT Arena, with an expected attendance of 3.000 people from across the globe.
- Fortech will be hosting an Executive Roundtable, a private event dedicated to senior level executives, focused on Scaling Business Through Technology. As a top Romanian IT services company, Fortech has professional insights and robust know-how to lead the discussion about the future of technology and the potential it generates. Respected industry leaders and investors from companies like Fortech, Starburst Aerospace, BCR, Rothschild & Co, RoundAssist, and Oceanic Partners will join the session moderated by Alex Dima, Vice President at Fortech.
- Leading in the digital age, a topic addressing real-life challenges encountered by decision-makers from top companies, will be the subject debated during the second Executive Roundtable Fortech is invited to attend.
- Fortech’s expertise includes full stack healthcare software development services and since 2003 has developed solutions that range from speech recognition for clinical documentation to medical organization management. Calin Vaduva, Fortech’s CEO and one of the Top 10 Entrepreneurs in the Romanian IT Industry will join a panel on How Does Technology Transform the Healthcare Industry on June 10th. Supported by Fortech, this is the first group discussion of the event and together with representatives from Medicover, Macadamian, and Doctor on Demand it will cover every aspect of how the industry is evolving.
- As a continuous supporter of the startup ecosystem, we encourage competitions like the Startup Avalanche. This year, an expert jury which includes Calin Vaduva, Fortech’s CEO will decide the winning team based on the pitch, live demo, and overall business plan.
- At Fortech, we believe in a proactive approach and that a unique location like Turda’s Salt Mine can spark new conversations between speakers and investors. This is why we’ve decided to sponsor the guided expedition.
Networking Tools to Connect with Fortech at the 6th Edition of Techsylvania
The two-day conference is a place where people who are thinking and building the future come together and collaborations spark. If you are attending this year, the event’s networking app, Topi, will help you meet and connect with Fortech’s team at Techsylvania. You can also find the Fortech team in the B2B Lounge by using the Deal Room service and schedule peer-to-peer discussion.
Fortech has been a supporter and a true fan of Techsylvania since its first edition, in 2014.