Fortech is looking to add an Operations Specialist to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in creation, update and maintenance of content required for eCommerce operation. Using SQL and an internal tools suite, the operations specialist is accountable for the successful implementation of all product and store related content.
You will be part of our Operations team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the USA.
- Collect assignments and required data to successfully complete tasks
- Assist in creating and configuring products and stores within the application’s database in accordance with the rules and standards set forth by the company
- Adhere to detailed operational documentation
- Apply appropriate settings for given application
- Keep record of opportunities for automation and process optimization and share them with your supervisor
- Complete weekly/monthly maintenance processes
- Become proficient in the use of proprietary tool suite
- Possess or develop an intermediate proficiency with reading and writing SQL queries
- Assist with quality assurance testing on our applications and processes
- Build and maintain business relationships with remote teams
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced and often changing environment
- Ability to build and maintain remote business relationships
- Strong computer and internet skills including Windows platform and web-based applications
- Working knowledge of SQL, SSIS, XML & EXCEL
- Demonstrated proficiency in learning new SQL database related skills
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Ability to be proactive and work with a minimum amount of supervision
- Attention to details
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.