Fortech is looking to add an experienced PHP developer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
You will join a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle and to focus on software quality through peer reviews, refactoring, continuous integration and deployment.
You will be part of our Web team and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
- Analyse and understand business requirements
- Estimate effort and propose efficient solutions
- Implement new features for an existing web application
- Create/optimize SQL queries to retrieve data
- Follow application design and coding conventions
- Attend daily status meetings
- Experience with: PHP and MySQL
- Working experience with: HTML, CSS, XHTML, XML
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Relevant working experience with at least one major PHP framework
- Ability to learn quickly new libraries/frameworks/technologies
- Good command of English
- Well organized, detail-oriented, with strong problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Laravel
- Knowledge about any Front-End technology
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.