Process & Knowledge Manager
Fortech is looking to add to its Operations team a Process & Knowledge Manager.
In this role, you will take the lead in implementing the organization’s Knowledge and Process Management Strategy, oversee the management of information within the organization and ensure that the information needs of the company are met in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
- Perform process definition, implementation, and improvement
- Support process analysis exercises in a variety of settings, including internal meetings and training sessions
- Translate process and engineering terminology into business terms, and recommend alternatives to both senior management and software developers
- Articulate and communicate information effectively to diverse audiences
- Cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including unit managers, project managers, engineers and leadership members
- Actively participate in multiple working groups at one time and disseminate information across all levels of the organization
- Measure and assess the current processes
- Understand the future state and actively support the operational improvements of the teams
- Lead workshops and discussions to challenge the teams to think beyond fixing the current problems but continuously building a better process
- Ensure strategic implementation, institutionalization, delivery and maintenance of engineering, business process and knowledge management practices
- Establish and use knowledge management methodologies to ensure the standardization of business process information, training, and knowledge management practices
- Identify tools and technologies to effectively support the Knowledge Management processes
- Regularly review business knowledge content and make recommendations to keep content fresh; develop program to monitor content and ensure relevancy
- Provide surveys, interviews, and the results of each that enable methods of sharing knowledge both within and outside of the organization as well as vertically and laterally
- Integrate information from departments and functions throughout the organization to facilitate easy access, sharing and dissemination of information with internal partners and customers
- Educate teams on how to manage Knowledge Management tools; create and deliver internal training programs for the business process implementation purposes
- Knowledge of configuration management and quality assurance concepts and guidelines such as Agile (PMI-ACP), Institute of Electrical, and Electronic Engineers (IEEE), Software Engineering Institute (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Demonstrated excellence in understanding and implementing best practices as it relates to complex IT projects and can resolve an organizational need and actively participates in all phases of the software engineering process (SDLC)
- Experience as a Business Analyst: understanding systems and data flows, writing business requirements, user stories etc.
- Experience focusing on process improvement: documenting processes and applying methodologies for business improvement and identify opportunities for reducing waste
- Experience understanding complex processes, across a matrixed organization
- Experience with well-designed process flow charts and diagrams
- Content management skills and a willingness to learn to use and manage various IT systems currently employed as knowledge repositories (e.g. Confluence, OneDrive)
- Experience creating and maintaining Confluence spaces/pages
- Advanced English
- Change management skills
- Ability to work independently, but also roll up and align efforts to the larger team goals
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Analytical, facilitation and presentation skills
- Agile certification is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.