Project Managers for Enterprise Projects
Fortech is looking to add four experienced Project Managers to its development team in Cluj Napoca.
You will work in a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle.
You will be part of our team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our clients worldwide.
- Be responsible for the delivery of Enterprise projects for our dedicated partners
- Lead cross-functional integrated (remote, at our partner, at Fortech) project teams
- Manage Enterprise projects through the project lifecycle, from initial planning to completion of deliverables
- Coordinate the deliverables and project-specific activities performed by cross-functional project team members
- Identify and escalate project risks and issues
- Report status of project(s) regularly to all levels of management appropriately
- Maintain project scope
- Identify and create change control documentation with the ability to present pricing to the customer
- Manage change in a dynamic environment
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all key stakeholders, both internally and externally with our partner, who is in relationship with the customers
- Lead preparation and execution of overall project plan
- Maintain open communications among project participants and affected parties
- Maintain strong focus on Customer Satisfaction by delivering exceptional project performance and predictable, repeatable project results
- Work through informal channels in order to obtain information
- Monitor improvement efforts in quality and productivity
- Perform appraisals and performance management for the team members
- Get involved in the recruitment process for new team members
- Contribute to building team capability in order to meet the business needs taking into account the team members’ individual development plans and skills
- Contribute to motivating the team to meet business objectives and to create a long-term harmonious work environment
- Create development plans for the team members
- Encourage and create a positive atmosphere to host creativity and technical enrichment
- 2+ years of experience in managing projects involving software development
- Experience managing all phases of a project and software development lifecycles
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to plan joint Operation and Development projects
- Ability to plan different types of projects from new pilot projects, new product features, customizations for our partner’s customers; new environments to technical depth and internal projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, analytical and possess strong problem-solving skills
- BA/BS degree is preferred, but demonstrated experience is essential
- PMI certification is preferred, but not required
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.