QA Automation Engineer for Desktop App
Fortech is looking to add an experienced QA Automation Engineer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in testing a desktop application written in Progress OpenEdge Appbuilder (ABL language).
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software testing lifecycle.
- Analyze the requirements for writing test scenarios
- Create Gherkin scripts for each test scenario
- Script the manual/Gherkin scenarios into automated test scripts
- Execute automated scripts/manual tests and analysis of results
- Report bugs and retest them
- Report progress and create test reports
- QA knowledge (ISTQB or similar concepts)
- Programming knowledge (OOP, Java/.NET) and SQL
- Experience with any test automation tool (Selenium, HP UFT, Silk test, TestComplete)
- Good command of English
- Experience with Progress OpenEdge tools (or working with applications created in this tool) is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.