QA Automation Internship
You will join a paid 3-months, full-time internship, with the opportunity to get a long-term collaboration offer at the end of it. During the internship, you will learn about test case design, test strategies and you will be introduced to mobile automation testing, starting with the basic coding standards of a programming language to Automation frameworks. You will be guided step by step by a mentor from our team to implement automated tests on mobile platforms.
We work on various mobile projects (iOS, Android and UWP) using either native technologies (Swift, Java, Kotlin) or cross-platform technologies such as Xamarin and React Native. We take quality seriously and we are really invested in test automation.
Apply for our internship and join the future of the software engineering.
- Develop automated test practices for mobile applications
- Participate in sprint planning meetings to provide input on functional requirements and potential problems
- Work closely with the team to define strategies associated with automation
- Understand and follow the established QA Processes
- Report defects based on “root-cause” analysis and follow up their lifecycle
- Manual testing skills
- General understanding of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures used within QA
- API testing knowledge
- Good command of English
- Willingness to learn automated testing
- Logical and methodical thinking
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.