QA Engineer for eBike
Fortech is looking to add an Experienced QA Engineer to its team in Iasi.
In this role, you will be involved in designing, creating and executing test cases for our client – a market leader in the bike industry, producing high-quality bikes for the general public and providing high-quality bikes for top athletes and teams, including track, road and MTB world champions.
You will be working on a series of mobile, desktop and web applications for the client’s fleet of electric bikes. The apps aim to improve the jobs and experience of users in the entire lifecycle of the bike: product owners, factory workers, shop dealers, riders and servicemen.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software testing lifecycle, both manual and automation testing.
Industry:Internet of Things
- Provide designing, creating and executing test cases
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved in the defect tracking system
- Bike Riding (testing using the bike)
- Engineering (electronics) background
- Understanding of low-level communication protocols (CAN, UART)
- Automation QA knowledge
- Ability to work independently as well as working in a team
- Very good analytical skills
- Good communication and organization skills
- Good command of English
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.