Fortech is looking to add an experienced QA engineer to its team in Iasi.
In this role, you will be involved in the testing process of a .NET Web application for an eCommerce reservation system applied in the travel industry, for our client based in the USA.
The Fortech team will be a remote extension of the client’s development team and will participate in the development and maintenance of the client’s software platform
You will be part of our QA team in Iasi and will connect with software testers and leaders from our offices in Cluj and from our client in the USA.
- QA Analysis: analyze and raise questions for the received documentation; offer suggestions to improve design and functionality for the features to be implemented
- QA Estimations: estimate new features and communicate risks and concerns clearly to the client
- QA Web Testing: perform high-quality testing activities for web applications
- QA Test Case Design: create well-structured test cases packages, based on received documentation, using specific test case management tools
- Bug Reporting: create bug reports and communicate them to the team and the clients
- QA Reports: create and send to the client periodical quality reports
- Strong knowledge of QA concepts and process based on previous experience (min. 2 years)
- Experience in software testing web applications (min 1 year)
- Good understanding of client-server architecture, software development lifecycle and C.D, web know-hows concepts
- Experience with Issue Tracking Tools (Jira, TFS)
- Experience with test case management tools (VSO Test Manager, Zephyr)
- Good database knowledge/experience: SQL Server (SQL Queries)
- Good command of English
- Proactive attitude
- Automation: Selenium knowledge/experience, programming skills (OOP, C#) – nice to have
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.