QA Engineers for Speech Recognition Project
Fortech is looking to add passionate QA Engineers to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in testing a speech recognition application. The application under test is a suite of SDKs and services allowing to seamlessly embed secure speech capabilities within the clinical application as a natural extension of user interface.
It is a new cloud-based speech recognition component, designed to be integrated quickly and efficiently into a third party healthcare application, whether desktop-based (.NET or browser) or mobile (iOS or Android devices).
You will join our QA team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Austria.
Valid Until:31 October 2017
- Implement scripts for automation (all supported platforms and WebService)
- Provide test case design
- Perform test execution (all levels and types)
- Integrate SDKs in different types of applications and test them (manual and automation testing)
- Test the application for the end-users as well as the speech recognition on different platforms
- Report bugs, re-testing
- Manual and Automation testing know-how
- Web technologies know-how or programming knowledge
- Technical background (programming projects described in the CV)
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.