Senior Mobile Developer
Fortech is looking to add a Senior Mobile Developer to its teams in one of its offices in Cluj Napoca or Iasi.
In this role, you will be involved in building professional Mobile applications in a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle, including the design and architectural decisions, and to focus on software quality through peer reviews, refactoring, continuous integration and deployment.
You will be part of our project teams and work under Agile/SCRUM methodology.
Location:Cluj Napoca, Iasi
- Analysis and design
- Architectural decisions
- Development of new features
- Maintenance of legacy code
- Code refactoring
- Continuous integration
- Code reviews
- Release activities
- Team leadership responsibilities (for Iasi Office only)
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C/Java, Kotlin/C# depending on the technology of choice (Android/iOS/Xamarin)
- Mobile development best practices and distribution process
- Experience with a dependency management tool (CocoaPods, Gradle, NuGet)
- Experience with writing unit tests for mobile apps
- Solid understanding of design patterns
- Solid understanding of architectural patterns for mobile: MVP/MVC/MVVM
- Experience with Web Services, JSON, XML
- Knowledge of continuous integration practices
- Good command of English
- Reactive Programming would be a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.