Senior Project Manager
Fortech is looking to add a dedicated and experienced Project Manager to its development team in Cluj Napoca.
The project team is split into three parts each being responsible for an application developed within the project Host (COBOL) Server, (JEE) Server, (Java SE) Client, with team members both at the customer site as well as near shore at Fortech.
You will be part of our team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
- Lead cross-functional integrated project teams
- Coordinate the deliverable and project-specific activities performed by cross-functional project team members
- Identify and escalate project risks and issues
- Report status of project regularly to all levels of management
- Maintain project scope
- Plan joint Operation/Development/Release projects
- Manage change in a dynamic environment
- Maintain open communications with project participants and affected parties
- Maintain a strong focus on Customer Satisfaction by delivering exceptional project performance and predictable, repeatable project results
- Work through informal channels in order to obtain information
- Monitor improvement efforts in quality and productivity
- Build team capabilities in order to meet the business needs taking into account the team members’ individual development plans and skills
- Motivate the team to meet business objectives and to create a long-term harmonious work environment
- Create development plans for the team members
- Encourage and create a positive atmosphere to host creativity and technical enrichment
- 5+ years of experience in managing projects involving software development
- Experienced in leading cross-functional teams
- Experienced in managing all phases of a project and software development lifecycles
- Work experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree
- Well organized, detail-oriented person with analytical thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- Conflict resolution skills to handle customer issues/disagreements to return to 100% customer satisfaction
- Experience working as a software developer would be a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.