Test Automation Engineer
Fortech is looking to add a dedicated and experienced Test Automation Engineer to its growing team in Iasi.
You will be part of our project team in Iasi, will work under Agile/ SCRUM methodology and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
- Analyze the requirements for test automation
- Perform scripting of test cases into automated test cases
- Execute automated test cases and provide analysis of results
- Report progress and create test reports
- Good QA knowledge
- ISTQB certification or knowledge of the concepts
- Programming knowledge (OOP, Java) and database knowledge (SQL)
- Experience with any test automation tool (Selenium, HP-UFT, Silk Test etc.)
- Good command of English
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.