Fortech is looking to add a dedicated and experienced Test Manager to its growing team in Iasi.
You will be part of our project team in Iasi, will work under Agile/ SCRUM methodology and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
- Work on test strategies at all test levels and synchronizing test plans (schedules) in accordance with the project plan
- Work in the test management tool to create traceability between features – test cases – defects (HP ALM, Jira, Confluence, Postman, SoapUI etc.)
- Coordinate test activities and overview track test results
- Provide reporting of test results and defects and perform defect management
- Create test conceptions of the subsystem under tests (test conceptions = analysis of the business and technical requirements (concepts) and defining test cases considering the test coverage)
- Define and select test cases for system integration tests (integration inside the software components and integration with 3rd party systems)
- Define test data states as (DB dumps or DB test data basis sets)
- Ensure coordination of the test automation behind the unit test level with focus on the regression test approach (Defining the test case scenarios that should be automated)
- ISTQB CTAL Test Manager
- Min. 2 years of QA experience as test manager in teams with more than 3 developers
- Min. 3 years of QA experience as test specialist (test case design)
- Good command of English
Nice to have – experience regarding quality assurance in the following technological environments:
- Microservice architecture with REST API
- Continuous Deployment with Jenkins, Nexus and Docker
- Integration with Docker, Docker Swarm, Spring, Spring Boot under Linux
- Service definition with Swagger
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.