Fortech is looking to add a Xamarin Developer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in building a Xamarin application that allows users to easily take part in online auctions. The application is a greenfield project that will include several technologies such as: RESTful APIs Integration; Web socket integration; Fingerprint authentication; Push Notifications; Audio Streaming.
You will be working in an Agile approach applying several XP practices such as Continuous Integration (Unit Testing, Static Code Analysis, Automatic Deployment), Code Review, Pair Programming etc. You will interact with a group of passionate colleagues that put human interactions and high-quality work at the top of their list.
You will be part of our Mobile team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the UK.
- Perform requirements analysis & understanding – help the customer refine the requirements to make sure everyone is in agreement with what needs to be implemented (Development Team, QA Team & Customer)
- Implement features based on requirements provided by the customer and groomed together with the customer
- Write automated tests for the implemented features (either unit, integration or acceptance tests)
- Perform debugging and bug fixing
- Provide code reviews and engage in pair programming
- Work experience with .NET/C# or at least strong experience with other programming languages such as Java / Kotlin / Swift / Objective-C
- Strong experience with OOP
- Familiar with Design Patterns
- Knowledge of software best practices, like test driven development and continuous integration
- Experience with mobile application development (iOS / Android / UWP) – nice to have
- Good command of English
- Passionate about writing clean code and well-designed applications
- Very good attention to details – both technical wise and specifications wise
- Quality driven – your motto is “QA Should Find No Bugs!”
- Highly passionate and dedicated to self-improvement
- Highly professional – you take responsibility in the work you are producing
- Open to new ideas & feedback
- Communicative – you are not afraid to give feedback and raise any issues when things go wrong
- Team Player –no problem is someone else’s problem
- Autonomous – you always try to come up with a solution/suggestion before asking for help
- Fast learner – you can easily adapt to new technologies
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.