- Encourage environmental awareness among our team members. In this regard, we collaborate with local recycling organizations who help us to tailor internal awareness campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop internal environmentally-conscious programs and encourage our colleagues’ active contribution. One of our major programs is a 6-month engagement project focused on challenging our colleagues to use alternative transportation methods (walking, biking, running) in a gamified framework. We also offer a bicycle-friendly environment in all our offices.
Clients & Suppliers
- Take into consideration environmental factors when procuring goods and services (office supplies, furniture, branded items, etc.).
- We are expecting similar environmental standards from our clients and suppliers.
Environmental Management System
- Disposing of waste in a safe manner.
Energy & Emissions
- Reduce travel impact by using technology for collaboration and meetings, when possible.
- Reduce levels of energy consumption by using automated energy-saving systems for electricity and gas.
- Obtain services, equipment, and power from providers that are committed to offering renewable energy solutions and focusing on environmental protection.
- Reduce use and encourage the recycling of consumables. We recycle paper, plastic, glass, used batteries, toners, waste products, and redundant items. In each of our offices, we implemented selective waste collection and we are focused on educating a recycling-friendly mindset among our colleagues.
- Stay committed to supporting our community and making a positive contribution to the environment around us.
- Through our CSR strategy, we are active in establishing sustainability initiatives and behaviors with emphasis on these major directions: Sports (encouraging alternative transportation), Education and Social Care (donating decommissioned hardware, still in good condition and usable for another few years).
Certifications & Recognitions
- Silver Medal in EcoVadis Rankings.
- International certification for assessing performance and building management (by BREEAM).
- Recognized by CDP as a company with a strong commitment to environmental transparency. In 2021, Fortech disclosed its environmental data (climate change, forests & water security) through CDP, the global non-profit that runs the world’s leading environmental disclosure platform.
- Comply with all applicable environmental compliance obligations in the management of our operations.
- Comply with the environmental policies and standards of our clients.