Business Analyst for Smart City Projects
Fortech is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join an initiative to implement smart city projects coordinated by the City Hall of Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will contribute to all phases of the digitalization efforts conducted by the City Hall. The role involves working both on site at City Hall premises, as well as in Fortech.
Valid Until:15 October 2017
- Serve as subject matter expert to help identify and qualify business development opportunities
- Develop and manage direct relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design documentation
- Analyze project proposals received from different organizations or individuals
- Analyze ongoing smart city projects or projects that are planned for the following period
- Correlate external proposals with internal City Hall priorities, for an optimal use of resources and an optimal prioritization of the projects
- Take into consideration the integration of potential projects with existing systems and applications and their sustainability
- Communicate regularly with project sponsors and stakeholders to effectively identify and document the requirements and business processes that will realize project deliverables and determine solution designs
- Previous work experience in the IT field
- Good technical understanding of software applications
- Experience in preparation of functional requirements/specifications
- Strong analytical skills necessary to evaluate information from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract low-level information to general understanding and form an appropriate solution
- Good command of English
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.