DevOps Engineer for eBike
Fortech is looking to add an experienced DevOps Engineer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will work on a complex HMI (Human Machine Interface) software running on the powertrain of one of the most popular eBikes available on the market today. It consists of four components: an embedded application, mobile applications (Android and iOS), an online REST API server and an online portal. Their scope is to manage the device connected to the electric motor and all the dependencies related to the connection to end users’ mobile phones and persisting information in the Cloud.
You will be part of our DevOps team in Cluj-Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
Valid Until:31 May 2017
- Infrastructure ownership
- App and infrastructure performance management and monitoring
- Continuous delivery process
- Database server management
- Security assurance
- Migration to Cloud and/or Microservices
- Cloud management and monitoring (AWS) experience
- System administration/Networking know-how: DNS, routing, network protocols, CDNs
- Virtualization/Virtual machines know-how
- Linux – experience with various distributions: installation and configuration; command line; system administration – shell scripts and login scripts, user and groups administration (AD, OpenLDAP), cron jobs; networking, service management, Syslog, SSH; security; monitoring and maintenance
- Web Servers: Apache, Tomcat, Jetty (Linux/Java), IIS (Microsoft)
- Database: MongoDB (NoSQL), Oracle
- Application performance monitoring experience: New Relic, Graphite, LogicMonitor, Java Melody; Logging management tools
- Continuous Delivery (Jenkins) experience
- Load Balancers/Proxy know-how
- Application configuration know-how: web application configuration files, XML transforms
- Troubleshooting/Debugging tools: Fiddler, Postman, Development tools (browser)
- Ability to work independently and mentor others
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of English
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.