Test Analyst for eCommerce
Fortech is looking to add a Test Analyst to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be involved in various testing activities (functional and non-functional, accessibility testing, performance testing). You will have access to all levels of the application (data layer, API, plugins, code, GUI).
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete testing lifecycle, working for our client, based in the USA. They develop and operate a unique proprietary platform, which integrates commerce, marketing and data services for retailers and brands, being a market leader in the industry it targets.
You will be part of our QA team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software testers and leaders from our client in the USA.
Valid Until:31 July 2017
- Perform project high-level analysis and planning during project lifecycle
- Decide testing strategy, adapted to different contexts
- Ensure close communication with Project Manager, Business Analyst and developers on project deliverables
- Analyze and clarify project requirements
- Design test cases (good coverage, well-structured, logical) based on requirements and technical understanding of the product
- Execute test cases (on multiple browsers and mobile devices)
- Report bugs (investigate, analyze root cause, set priority according to context, give all relevant information in a structured manner)
- Good understanding of software architectures
- Good knowledge of QA concepts and process
- Technical background (databases, client-server architecture, web concepts etc.)
- Be familiar with an Agile environment, know where testing and what testing level/type comes in place during project lifecycle
- Technically curious
- Investigative/ troubleshooting mindset and skills
Nice to have:
- Performance (load) testing experience
- Programming skills
- Accessibility testing experience
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.